Activation nek 5 !help!!!

Hello! auction ebay (USA) I bought Nuendo Expansion KIT 5!
But in the box did not find cards with activation codes! in a written statement: • “In Nuendo, open the Help menu and select the Registration option.”
But registration is not happening! I get the codes??or they do not need to register NEK 5?? maybe I cheated on ebay?? and sent a box with no code?? Thank you!

If you didn’t get a dongle with the NEK license on it, then you should have gotten an activation code which you need to enter in the eLicenser activation window.

Fredo

YES I KNOW THAT NEED ACTIVATION CODE! ASK HIM WHAT?? WHOM?? Box no :: (((

Please don’t shout at me for a problem I can’t solve.
The activation code needs to be provided by the person you bought it from.

Fredo

I did not uderstood if you sold the Nuendo NEK on ebay or you were the buyer.

If you were the seller than you really should have looked for a paper with activation code on it when you opened the box.

In the case you were the buyer than you must know the following:
If your Nuendo NEK was already activated by the previous buyer than the license is on his dongle.
In this case I do not know how he would pass the license to your dongle. I do not know if this is possible.

If he did not activate the license before selling Nuendo Nek to you, than he should have give you the paper with the activation code on it along with the box of Nuendo NEK.

Sorry I write with a translator! You have not understood correctly! Thanks for the tips ::))