add a "reselect" funtion

so so soooo many time i have a selection that i want to move fade edit whatever but a wrong clic on a wrong pixel and i loose the selection.
Have to unzoom, reselect, rezoom edit again.

i would like a reselect last function. like an undoo but just for selection.
convinient when selecting big amount of regions through different tracks :stuck_out_tongue:

Great idea! I always took this behaviour as inevitable, but you’re absolutely right.

+1!

Maybe selection could be included in the undo cue?
reselect seems a bit weird as an idea to me although I do understand what you mean.

Yes but selecting things might be a problem to have in the undo cue. I do way more undoes of last action then i need undoes of selections anyway.
i don’t use the undo branches… maybe that would work ? else just a one time reselect option like… not going thru undoes of selections (that might have been deleted since i don’t know how would that work) but really just the last one you unselected.

I posted this request a while ago :

I think we need something very simple like “restore last selection”.

Just like I often use the “undo zoom” command when I screw up something visually.

Regards
Yannick

Yep

+1

It’s a very good idea, it could be included in the history, or in an independent list. In the same way there could be a list of “copy” (automations of anything, clip, etc.) much like the list of punchs. (Which I would have liked to see appearing on the Nuage screen)

It’s a very good idea, it could be included in the history, or in an independent list.

I like the idea of a “Selection History”.

If I were a developer @ Steinberg, I’d immediately implement it and make Nuendo really this “Advanced DAW” they advertised with, a couple of years ago.

Niek/ Amsterdam.