Add CH. PRE parameters, HC, LC filters, Gain etc.. to generic remote

Currently available in Quick Controls, please make the PRE rack params, HC, LC filters, Gain and Phase available in the Generic Remote.

Yes! Pretty please! I mean +1 .

+1

Yes, and while we’re at it, how about an OSC generic remote as well? :mrgreen:

I is this as an issue that they only are accessible though QC. And I dont see why it should only be for Generic. Let MCU, RemoteSDK and CC121 and all the other also have it. (I created topics for them)

+1 for this! i have HC and LC via Track Quick Controls but i’d love to use the Track Quick Controls for other things instead

+1 For PRE in Generic remote and +10000 for an OSC Remote too!

So has this been added in version 10?

OK, I’m gonna assume it has not been added since it has been requested here.

as requested here: Add CH. PRE parameters, HC, LC filters, Gain etc.. to generic remote - #11 by Reflection - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

This has got to be an easy one so please? :slight_smile:

+1

At least in 9.5 you can assign a CC in your generic remote to the quick controls for HC and LC (and I believe other Pre filters), but would be nice to do that directly (one less quick controls preset to keep track of). It’s a decent shortcut

+1

Not really, because the Quick Controls of the current track still have to be configured individually.

+1

It’s the last missing thing in my Lemur touch channel strip and a real bummer that the filters and gain are missing.

+1

+1

+1

+1!!! I change track gain ALL THE TIME using VU-style and other metering plugins and would be so great to be able to do it from my Mackie MCU Pro!

+1