Add CH. PRE parameters, HC, LC filters, Gain etc.. to generic remote.

At least in 9.5 you can assign a CC in your generic remote to the quick controls for HC and LC (and I believe other Pre filters), but would be nice to do that directly (one less quick controls preset to keep track of). It’s a decent shortcut

+1

Not really, because the Quick Controls of the current track still have to be configured individually.

+1

It’s the last missing thing in my Lemur touch channel strip and a real bummer that the filters and gain are missing.

+1

+1

+1

+1!!! I change track gain ALL THE TIME using VU-style and other metering plugins and would be so great to be able to do it from my Mackie MCU Pro!

+1

+1

Please please PLEASE make this happen +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 !!!

+1
I almost lost my hopes :frowning:
But let’s wait…

It has been requested since it was introduced. When pigs fly…

+1 Please :grinning:

+1

I think I requested this two forums ago. For sure one forum before this. The only solution so far (to my knowledge) is to use a avid controller.

That is for sure, i will not do. Buying expensive stuff that i do not need or want.
I will post weekly, to bring at least the top ten of topics to Generic Remote. I am sick and tired of this kind of politics.

What? Don’t you buy a $5000 part to fix a simple bug in a $500 tool? Dont hold your breath while wait for a fix tough.

Exactly. This is either intentional or otherwise just noob-style development or both. Greedy, $$$ and even have the nerves to advertise things, that bait you in to buying update for update. This is fraud politics.