Add instrument track -> browse

Hi there)

Please bring back the “browse” button when adding inst/audio tracks…
cheers=)

\

• When one gets used to playing and masters an instrument (cubase) - how would you feel if someone just came along and for no good reason, starts taking away piano keys, cutting strings from your string instrument, or starts stuffing holes into your blow instrument? It makes no sense to me…
    This is what happened so far with cubase 10 - pure sabotage sadly…

Hi,

Why you can’t add the track from MediaBay, please?

Hi=)

Because it always was an option that was used by the people - and now it is gone… again, for no reason… just more limitations and removal of features…

also, it is faster the way it was over the long run… I use mediabay for my media, not channel settings , track presets or whatever…

this is just like the right click menu that was removed, this was removed , that was removed…

STOP REMOVING USEFUL FEATURES AND ADDING BULLSHIP CRAP NO ONE NEEDS PLEASE!
(not shouting, just highlighting;) )

→ Steinberg removes loop function
→ Why don’t you just press stop and go back to the beginning and press play again? :unamused:

Because if you have a large database, Cubase does 2 scans, totalling around 20 seconds in my case, before the mouse pointer stops spinning and you can actually use MediaBay.

I agree that this is an enormous workflow killer. I do this constantly. I just upgraded from 9.5 to 10.5 and I’m beside myself. It’s something I do so often that I now have to go back to using 9.5. In 10.5 you have to add an instrument track, then right click that track and go to ‘load track preset’. That’s too many steps and slows me down. I also don’t use mediabay cause it’s too slow.

I’ve never had a complaint about cubase and have been using it since SX3 and have generally not had any issues with new workflow enhancements. But this one is a dealbreaker for me. No joke if it was possible I’d ask for my money back on the upgrade, that’s how strongly I feel about it.

Maybe there’s another way of doing it now that is just as quick but I’m glad I’m not the only one who hates the removal of such a great feature…