EDIT: Feature was PARTIALLY added in Cubase 9.5.0 (yay!..?). You can test whether tracks are disabled in Project Logical Editor, but you can’t ‘transform’ tracks to enable/disable them through PLE. Please add that, Steinberg!
Echoing one of the recurring feature requests with Cubase 8.5 here…
Please, can we add Logical Editor parameters so custom Visibility Agents could become a reality or at least a way to create Logical Editor functions that could enable or disable tracks based on conditions.
Examples of Visibility Agents you would be able to create:
- Show All Enabled Tracks
- Show All Disabled Tracks
- Hide All Enabled Tracks
- Hide All Disabled Tracks
Examples of Project Logical Editor processing:
- Disable all tracks containing the word “Brass” that contain no MIDI data
- Disable all tracks that are muted
- Etc… sky’s the limit
For reference, the screenshots show where these parameters would show up if they existed)
- Container Type - [is Equal to] - [Track]
- Property - [Is Set / Is Not Set] - [Is Enabled]
- Track Operation - [Enable Track] - [Enable / Disable / Toggle]