Added new player, doesn't show up on Full Score

Why, when I added a Player, doesn’t it show up on the Full Score? What do I need to do? This is solo guitar.

In the Setup tab, select the full score to the right and make sure the new player is ticked on the left side.

Jesper

Also, note that if Layout Options > Vertical Spacing > Staff Visibility is set to Hide Empty Staves throughout the score layout, the instrument won’t initially show in Page View. Either change that setting or input some notes in Galley View.

If any flows in the project didn’t originate there (i.e. you imported them), new players aren’t automatically added to those flows so make sure when you select the player, both the Full score and flow card(s) are ticked.

I fixed the Flow, and that fixed the problem. Thank you.

1 Like

Suddenly this problem also happened to me. I minimized the project as much as possible and added a few musical notes to post it…
A player no longer appears in the full score!
I think something very simple happened, but I can’t find it and I have so many things to finish, an outside tool would be great: thanks!
If I do: add a new instrument, it does not appear in the full score either.
Full_score_problem.dorico (1.2 MB)

The problem is that the frame music in the score default page template is set to filter just the clarinet.
Filter by player

1 Like

@rafaelv
great thanks I can continue! I saw my error now : I took an old file!