Adding More Loops for Cubasis 3 Mediabay iOS

Hey all! First off I’m loving having “Cubase in my pocket”. Finally installed Cubasis 3 on my phone and having a blast with it.

But as a lifetime Cubase user, I’m running into some limitations. How do you add your own external loops to the MediaBay? I’ve done a fair amount of searching on this and can’t seem to find any documentation detailing the process. The user guide implies it is possible when it lists the supported formats, however.

Has anyone done this and if so would you be so kind as to share your steps or point me to any documentation you have found?

Thanks.

Hi @vseus,

Thank you for your message!

Please have a look at the “MediaBay” chapter of the Cubasis help, to learn more about importing and exporting files:

https://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubasis/Cubasis_3_Web_Help/MEDIA.html

Hope that helps!

Stay safe
& best wishes,
Lars

Thanks Lars that helped immensely! I don’t know how I missed that. I may have been looking at some other documentation. Cheers!

1 Like

Hi @vseus,

Thanks Lars that helped immensely! I don’t know how I missed that. I may have been looking at some other documentation. Cheers!

Thanks for your feedback! Glad to read that it helped to resolve the problem!

Stay safe
& best wishes,
Lars