Adding Space Bars into Cubasis

Sorry for my meagre knowledge but is there a faster method to add space bars in Cubasis please? I’ve done a search but the results I can see are for Cubase only. I want to add a couple of space bars (to record a middle 8) into an already recorded track. The same also for taking away space bars please? I’ve been here hours moving each section of each individual track backwards/forwards & wondered if there is another, more time efficient way. Thank you for your time.

Hi Cityboy,

It is not possible to add or delete bars in Cubasis.

Here is a workflow suggestion:

• Set grid to best matching value (e.g. bars)
  • Perform a pinch gesture over the track list to see all tracks of your projects
  • Perform a pinch gesture over the arrange window to see all events of your projects
  • Use the select tool and make a selection of all events planned to be moved (tap & hold lets you draw a selection around multiple events at once)
  • Move the selected events to the desired bar with your finger

Hope that helps.

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars,

Many thanks for your speedy reply. I will try this later when home. Do you mean go into setup, then arranger or do I double tap to open up the track (where I can edit MIDI hits). Apologies again for my utter lack of understanding of all things technical. Thanks.

Hi Cityboy,

The toolbar (second row from above) includes the select tool and grid options.
All the rest is done in the arrange window where all MIDI and audio events are visible.

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars,

Thanks for that. Will make moving parts so much easier. You’re a star. Cheers again & have a great, fun weekend.

Kind regards

Kev

Glad to hear you’re up and running … :slight_smile:

Feel free to have a look at our available tutorials that focus on several topics/aspects of the app and might be helpful as well:

Also, a web search will guide you to lots of useful clips from other users as well.

Lots of fun & creative times with Cubasis!

Best,
Lars

Thank you Lars. That’s my night time reading taken good care of! I need to learn what your beautiful DAW is capable of. I’m only at very basic level but even that has completely blown me away. Can you please add a function to give us “time!” I need more of it to immerse myself 100% into Cubasis!
Thanks again.

Cheers

Kev

Hi Kev,

Thanks for your message.

As posted earlier, there are plenty of tutorials available on the web provided by our users and ourselves.
Plus we put in lots of thoughts to keep Cubasis’ workflow as easy as possible, supporting you to focus on making music first place.

Best,
Lars