Additional USB-eLicenser required

I am about to purchase Groove Agent 4, but in the shop window it shows that an additional USB-eLicenser is required.
Is this correct? I have an eLicenser for Cubase 7.5 and other VSTs- do I need an extra for GA4?
Or is this meant for the stand-alone version of GA4 :question:


Question answered. It is only necessary of course, for the stand alone version :laughing:

Just be sure to use the elicenser maintenance to update your elicenser

If you already got a USB elicenser dongle, you don’t need to buy and extra one, as you can have multiple licenses on a single USB elicenser. Both the standalone and VST version of GA4 needs a dongle elicenser with the license to work.