Addressing presets

I’m curious if it’s possible to address presets or preset folders. I’m trying to see if it’s possible to modify the flex phraser so that both the user phrases and halion phrases appear in the same list. I figured that if I make a copy of both and put them in their own sub folder then they can appear together. Is it possible to take this a step further and have the “user mode” parameter follow the selection so that if I select a factory preset the user mode = 0 and if I select a user preset the user mode = 1? I assume if it this is possible it is because there is a way to address the folders themselves. Is this possible?

Looking more into this I’ve discovered that the flex phraser UserArpName and Filename are completely separate parameters regardless if the structure of the folders are changes. Even though I can make both sets of presets appear by organizing them in a “my product” folder, it makes no difference as it will not load the particular preset until the user mode is active or inactive. This means I need to find a way to make the user mode switch when specific presets are selected. Going through the manual reference “onLoadSubPreset(section, data)” is about the closest I’ve found for this function but I’m still not sure if it’s possible to make this happen. Any help?