Advanced text editing for instruction sheet

If Adobe’s monthly fees seem extortionate, there are plenty of other options: Affinity Publisher is one. VivaDesigner is another. Scribus is a free, open-source, but capable DTP app.

Even with Adobe there are ways to get it cheaper. There is an educational discount for teachers and students:

Some schools and universities provide heavily subsidized subscriptions or even free. (I get Adobe CC for free where I teach.) Nonprofits and religious institutions can qualify for discounted subscriptions too:

In general, I hate subscription-based software, but even sticking with Adobe there are lots of ways to get it discounted so I just wanted to make sure everyone knew to explore the various discounts they might be eligible for.

If Adobe’s monthly fees seem extortionate, there are plenty of other options: Affinity Publisher is one. VivaDesigner is another. Scribus is a free, open-source, but capable DTP app.

Thanks for the suggestions. Yes it is said that Scibus offers for free not far fetched from what Adobe Indesign has to offer. But I check a little bit more what suits my needs without having a too much complicated program with a steep learning curve to use it :astonished: . And not too expensive of course :smiley: