Aggregate Driver Loading Problem

This one is for the MAC Genius !!!

I use a RME Fireface 800 / OctaMic and a Yamaha Motif XS8 so I use a Aggregated Driver for both ASIO inside Cubase 6
My problem is every time I boot my DAW I have to go in Setup to click on “Visible” for the MOTIF XS part of the Aggregated Driver the RME part load perfect every time, then I need to go in VST connection and reload my Input preset (see Pic 2 and Pic 3) I guess it’s something to do with the way the driver are loaded in Cubase cause it work perfectly after except for that little glitch

Hello

I just tried closing a project without shutting down Cubase and it’s the same thing, I have to go back un the setup and re-click on all the Motif “Visible” check box and reload the input preset for those aggregated drivers.

I’m sure someone in Mac/Cubase History came across that problem before !

No One !!! … any clues ???

Im sure one Mac tecky ran into that problem or maybe someone from steinberg

I use an Aggregate Device (MOTU 2408+Sunflower 16ch.) and it loads every time, so I’m afraid I can’t throw any light, other than perhaps the usual “sledgehammer approach”… try trashing Preferences.

Merci Vic

If i’m not mistaking Sunflower is for Software not hardware in my case anyway I use it with “I SHOW YOU HD” but it’s not part of my Aggregated driver. That being said it could have to do with the fact that both pieces of hardware are running on Firewire maybe there some sort of order priority in the driver loading

I Did trash the Preference … no love ,
Run C6 with only the RME and then only the Motif driver loaded … no problem 100% stable and working
Build a new Aggregated Driver … same problem

Come on guy I’m sure that there’s one Major Mac Genius somewhere on the planet that work with Cubase 6 and more then one Hardware instrument who ran in that problem and can help out.

Thanks

It’s hard to believe that I’m the only person on the planet that use Cubase with a RME card and a Motif XS after they sold a s…t load of them I most be a lucky guy … I will go grab a Loto Ticket tonight … I most be one in a million … LOL

Anyway Big thanks to Vic for the help I appreciated it