Align objects

Попробовал расположить номер страницы строго по центру страницы. Чесно скажу, в Dorico это целая проблемма.
Из всех приложений, в каких мне приходилось работать, только в InDesign сделано на отлично. Хотелось бы увидеть в Dorico такой инструмент выравнивания.
Есть ли в планах реализация подобного инструмента?

============================

I tried to arrange the page number strictly in the center of the page. Chesno I will tell, in Dorico it is whole problemma.
Of all the applications I have worked in, only in InDesign is done perfectly. I would like to see in Dorico such an alignment tool.
Are there any plans to implement such a tool?

It’s quite easy to place page numbers in the center of the page. You need to edit the Master default page and create a full page width text box, then center the alignment of the text and use a page number token: {@page@}

Dorico is actually very similar to InDesign in how it uses master pages. It’s very powerful, and I actually no longer need InDesign at all!

Я так и делал, но расположить фрейм ТОЧНО по горизонтали просто не получилось. Надо было делать вычисления. Как вы указывали центр страницы?

I did, but I just did not succeed in arranging the frame exactly horizontally. It was necessary to do the calculations. How did you specify the center of the page?

Make the frame the full width of the page, that is the easiest way.

А если на одинаковом уровне по вертикали нужно расположить не только номер страницы а еще какой-то текстовый фрейм? Накладка фреймов не самый лучший выход.

And if at the same level on the vertical you need to place not only the page number but also some text frame? Framing frames is not the best way out.

Draw the page number frame lower on the page, then drag it up. It’s not difficult. That’s what I do if I have overlapping frames.

The team has acknowledged that there could be some improvements in how frames are handled. But it is quite usable as it is. I’ve rarely felt frustrated with frames.