All audio units disappeared

Hi!
I use Curbabis3 v 3.1.3 on an iPad Pro running 14.2

I had a whole bunch of audio units and they all vanished from the list. I’m not sure when this happened as I don’t use them very often. Does anyone know how I can get them back? They’re all still downloaded to the iPad, I haven’t touched them or changed anything as far as I know.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Sal_Monilla,

Thanks for your message.

Could it be that you’ve created a wrong track or used a wrong function trying to load the Audio Unit plug-ins?
Please have a look at our Getting started with Cubasis tutorial to learn more:

How to load AU instruments in Cubasis
How to load AU effects in Cubasis

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

I have the same problem. One day later I have used them, I load the same project and I got a message that they are missing. Then in any new track, I cannot see them. The audio unit in question is AnalyzerFx.
Instead of referring to a video, could you please explain what could be happening?

It is clearly a bug somewhere. Power cycling the iPAD (turn off and on) solves the problem.
(closing and reopening the Cubasis app or the AnalyzerFx app has no impact)

Same here. They all returned eventually.

Same here, all AU instruments gone. Good job I’d already seen your post and how you got them back. Thanks.

Hi all,

From what we know, the issues seems to be related to iOS.
If you encounter the issue, please shut down and restart the iPad to solve the problem.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Lars

I have the exact same problem. It has been going on and off for several months. While restraint the iPad works, it is really not convenient. Any additional info and patch would really help.
Thank you.

Hi @A_Pej,

Thank you for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum!

As mentioned above, the issues seems to be related to iOS.
If you encounter the issue, please fully shut down and restart the iPad to solve the problem.

If the problem persists, we suggest to let Apple know about it to make them aware.

Thanks
& stay safe,
Lars