All good here with 8.0.20

Steve, I’ve noticed in the past that you have had problems with VEPro 5 and Cubase. Are both VEPro 5 and C Pro 8 playing nicely together now? I’m just waiting to buy that software but obviously waiting until it works properly with C Pro 8.

Jono

I am so pleased with this update I just have to say it again: Works great. The issues I’ve experienced are all gone, even the hopeless crossfade thing which has been around for so very long. Of course, that bug should have been removed prior to C8’s initial release, as this has cost me a lot of extra hours when editing. But atm I am a very happy dude, thank you Steinberg!

Well I got the dud draw this time, lots of crashes. Previous one never crashed :frowning:

I’ve disabled ASIO guard for VEP, so have no problems here. Obviously you don’t benefit from tighter ASIO performance when playing VEP instruments, but that’s no big deal for me.

no major issues with every update - just the font issue and size of text. but my eyes adjusted after time.
Any issues that occur is often plugin related for example EW choir. saving and loading a project with EW Choir can be looooong. then it may crash

I Have never been afraid to update.

all good here too on my 2 Systems:

• Studio PC: WIN7 64Bit, Cubase Pro8
  • Home Notebook: WIN8.1 64Bit, Cubase Elements 8

Sometimes crashes on exit but if I close the arrangement first wait a while then close program no crash.
Otherwise all appears OK