.all to .cpr file transfer

hey wondering if anyone still has sx3 installed on their pc - i have an upcoming session this week with a super old client (from 2005) and wants to update a song from the sx3 days. i’m on an intel mac now and can’t open .all files. can anyone help me out in opening the .all file then saving it to a .cpr file for me? would be much appreciated!! i can email privately (won’t let me attach to this message)…

SX3 didn’t use .all files, they’re from the VST5 days. SX3 .cpr’s will open in C6.

thanks. to clarify, my session is indeed from the v5 days. however, the last version of cubase that opens these up is sx3 and i don’t have it anymore. i simply need the .all opened in sx3 then saved, which will make it a cpr…

ftp://ftp.steinberg.net/Download/Cubase_4/Cubase_SX_3_VST_Song_Conversion/

thanks much for the link but this is just trying to install sx3. unless it’s a free standing program that converts it won’t work for me. again, i’m on an intel mac and sx3 won’t install on it.

Well, you could install on just some simple PC, just to do the conversion…

cool i will - thanks much guys…

I have SX3 on a partition, PM me.

thanks much for the link but this is just trying to install sx3. unless it’s a free standing program that converts it won’t work for me. again, i’m on an intel mac and sx3 won’t install on it.

Little Pioneer…use this one:
ftp://ftp.steinberg.net/Download/Cubase_4/Cubase_SX_3_VST_Song_Conversion/Mac/SX3.1_CD_Installer_Mac.dmg
… it is a complete free standing install of SX3 that will install on your Intel Mac.

As long as you’re running a recent version of Cubase (v5 or 6) your dongle will recognize it and let it run. Import your old .ALL into SX3 and save the result as a .CPR file…which your current version of Cubase will read.

with this download I just get ; powerpc no longer supported- Any ideas-
Im doing the PC thing, but its bleeding inconvenient and many of my files it will not recognise as I believe the dates have changed on them due to copy dates…
Any thoughts?
Regards, benP