Allan Holdsworth on Steinberg

I’ll be damned if that’s not a Steinberg product on the big screen? :sunglasses:

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/10900210_10152731187786130_4112196836295275287_o.jpg

Hooray Allan Holdsworth! Wonder what his big news is?

“Stretching For The Uncommon Chord” !

I dig me some AH. Hard Hat Area, Metal Fatigue, Atavachron and Wardenclyffe Towers are some of the stuff that simply baffled me when I was learning guitar. His time with UK was great too.

I see he hasn’t lost his looks :astonished: :laughing:

Well, I see what you mean but he can’t look like this forever? :laughing:

We all see ourselves in the mirror like that… :laughing:

Love the bar stool racks! Thought I was the only one who came up with alternate usage for those things.

That was a light bulb moment for me, thanks! Next time I move, gonna do something with those.

Seems to like Yamaha Monitors, also.
Keep it all in the family.

You know what’s scary? Is that I once looked very similar to this as a younger guy…to think I will turn into looking similar the OLDER version of Allan? :open_mouth: :willy:

It’s like Captain Kirk in his younger days… cool, devilishly handsome, and got all the green chicks he could shake his stick at etc…

THEN he transforms into some bull dog like this!

:laughing:

Yeah, it’s easy to whine about getting older, but it’s not that bad after all if you ponder the alternative … :confused:

Amen brother , :open_mouth:

I am more into his guitar brand :wink:

PS. See avatar and username.

He is on Cubase 6/6.5 btw.

Old men and their big TV’s

Well, the obvious answer to that is that we ‘old men’ can see those thin scrollbars more clearly…and actually click on them :wink: !

And you are not allowed to have a TV in your bedroom? :mrgreen:

Mom they are picking on me, and we need a bigger TV.