Am I the only person that didn't know about this?

Redirecting... :open_mouth:

Sooo does everybody else know about it or they just don’t care…or perhaps I smell :wink:

Didn’t know, don’t care about scoring. It does make me wonder what other resources are out there but unannounced.

I need scoring from time to time but I wish they’d put the score development onto Cubase rather than a new set up. :unamused:

pphhheeewww can you stand over there please >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yep seems like it was just a one man introduction and wanted to tell the world about himself … the truth will be in the pudding ,can they make another ground breaking score software from scratch ?

Well, I’m not heavily using scoring, but whenever I do, it takes me forever to remember how to make it so it’s halfway readable. So I’m interested.

I’m using tab for teaching quite a lot these days. So I’m interested. The one thing about tab I would like to see is where the string lines fade behind the fret numbers to make it easier to read.

I few years ago I did a high profile show that had an MD who had no idea how to use a score program :open_mouth: (he was using Logic).The result was a nightmare. He would give me trombone parts that should have been condensed to a single page. Instead I’d get TWELVE pages including other instruments parts that I didn’t need.
Please God make these programs easier for people so the rest of us can get on with our jobs. :unamused:

Very much interested in a professional notation program that can integrate with Cubase.
Being a part of Cubase suits me better but i think they will make it separate to sell more copies.
Way to go Steinberg!

Sorry, this page isn’t available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

:neutral_face:

Interesting development. I’m wondering if a corporate heavy has warned him off!