Amped elektra

Hello everyone , is it possible to use amped elektra sounds without the usb e licencier ? I use cubase 12 and halion sonic 7. Thanks for your answer

Yes, it is already ported to Steinberg licensing.

1 Like

Thanks, do you know how to convert the licencing?

Go to your My Steinberg account and click on the ‘Vouchers’ tab on the left side. You should see any vouchers you have to convert your expansions and VSTs to the Steinberg Licensing system. Click on Redeem and follow instructions.

1 Like