analog mixer

I need a new analog mixer (16 input) to mix down several rackmount synths. I want to spend £400 ($600) and looking at the Mackie VLZ. Anybody got any better suggestions or reasons not to buy the Mackie?

And the Cubase question is?

I have the 8 input VLZ, they’re great.
Very easy to record just a single or any number of inputs using the alt output, while still being able to hear all the other synths you’re not recording too.

For the money you’ll hard pushed to find better, Ideal as a KBD mixer I would say :sunglasses:

You cannot beat the Mackie for the price. A quality piece of gear all around.

lol … and there’s always that one cynical post that makes everyone feel great to be here!
I bet he thinks that’s his job.

HI

Perhaps this voice wouldn^t be here if a hardware question would be in the Hardwareforum?

Greetz Bassbase

Yeah, I know this question is posted in the wrong place. It’s just tiring to witness that trolling in every other thread whether it’s justified or not.

HI

Two ways for me first ignore the trolling and smile, real trolls don’t like this.
Second if its a real troll nerv yourself complain about the troll and he will just troll more and more.

I prefer the first one.
A week ago i went second way with yer mom and thought oh my got what is wrong with him. Than had few pm with him to ask why and for what, result was I helped so many people and i get sick of all the same questiions again and again. They are all so lazy to read the f@@@ing manual. I did it that way and only expect that they do what i did. So i asked him what would be if Einstein will expect from you what he did? Not everybody is a genuis and not everybody is born as a pro. Same day yer mom disapeared.

Greetz Basbase
and sorry for being OT