And again..hiding bars // showing single systems.

Thank you but for the next projects i will ask a friend if mine who is working with sibelius.
The results after the xml import from another project looked Really good.

But thanx for the offer

Any idea when/if cut/away score capability might be coming?

Welcome to the forum, tinyalligator. The team rarely gives specific timelines for new features.

It is certainly a case of “when” rather than “if”: we do plan to provide features for cut-away scores, and indeed the plan is that we will be able to make them pretty much automatically, subject to you setting a few parameters for how you want brackets, barlines and staff labels to be handled, and how long a rest should be before allowing the staff to be cut away, etc. However, this is not something we’re working on right now, and it’s not something I expect to be included in the next major release.

everytime i hide a bar, every single bar forward will also disappear … help please,

How are you hiding the bar? If you’re using Staff visibility, that applies until the end of the Flow, unless you reset it.

You question is not quite clear. Can you explain a little more about what you are trying to do, and maybe post a screenshot, or the Dorico project displaying the problem? (You can post Dorico files here if you zip them up first.)