Announcing Fugalist

I’d like to announce Fugalist, a website designed for finding, building, and sharing Dorico expression maps:

• Find and download shared expression maps.
  • Build expression maps using the Fugalist expression-map builder.
  • Share expression maps you build, along with audio demos.

This is a Beta release, so you may find some rough edges.

If you’re interested, stop by Fugalist and give it a try, or skim the Fugalist documentation.

-mike

11 Likes

Has anyone been able to create expression maps with this tool? I just stumbled upon this and wonder why it’s not a favorite tool in this forum…

I’m the author and maintainer of this site/tool. There are definitely people creating and downloading expression maps there. Some people seem to have put quite a bunch of work into it. But no one seems very eager to share them. Perhaps expression maps are just less shareable than I thought they might be.

(To be fair, I’ve also had some requests for enhancements that I haven’t gotten to yet. The most useful is probably a way to share non-standard presets along with associated expression maps.)

Ok! I tried to apply, put an email address but never received the message to activate my account. So i didn’t go further in my investigation, apart from the message here :wink:

Hmm. Not sure what happened. Can you try once more and check your spam folder? If that doesn’t work I’ll investigate further…

I tried once more. Still nothing.

Hello,
I tried to register on your site. I have the same problem as Marc Larcher.

1 Like

I’m looking into it. Google cloud doesn’t provide much debugging help in this case. :frowning: