Another Strange Glitch - Tempo Track Enabled

Hi,

I’ve noticed another strange glitch, this time with tempo track enabled.

I have a tempo track slowdown at the very end of a song. I recorded a guitar Track and noticed some crackling noises at the very end when the tempo started changing. Same issue with multiple takes on that track. If I disable the tempo track the crackling noises go away. So the actual recordings seem fine, and only an issue with playback. Any other reports of this issue? Strange thing is the vocal track doesn’t give same issue. I even copied guitar waveform to the vocal track and no issue…

Thanks,
Mike

Hi,

Is the guitar (audio, right) in the Musical Mode? Does it follow the tempo? Does it mean, it’s (probably quite heavily) stretched at the end of the song?

I had to study up a little on ‘Musical Mode’. As far as I can tell, I’ve never enabled that or had a need to. My use of tempo track is intended to slow down the click track and also any midi drum loop I may have. I then record audio tracks and assume they are recorded independent of the tempo track slowdown.

I saw this issue a few months back and just thought I was having some issues with my PC performance. But now I see there is some relation to the tempo track. I am looking at this more and will try to experiment more to see if some root cause can be found.

For now, after enabling tempo track, I will need to freeze click and midi tracks and then disable tempo track.

Thanks,
Mike