Another Super Amazing Unintended Anti-Feature

Thanks, is there any hope for an Ozone GUI graphic fix for 8.0.2? When using the combined plugin window on the master section or montage master section, I have to fold and unfold it to get it to display. At first it’s a clear window with just the outline.

Could you use the 64 bit version? This problem does not happen here.

I think I mentioned in another thread that it happens to me in 64-bit. Here’s another screen shot of the problem and WL About box verifying 64-bit. You may have to look close, but you’ll see the shared plugin window and just the outline of Ozone.

I just reinstalled Ozone 5 to make sure it’s the current build. Another long-time problem is that sometimes Ozone says that it’s in Demo mode with demo in red by the logo, but usually removing it and re-insterting it works. It’s a minor problem so I never got around to mentioning it before, but as long as we’re on the topic of Ozone…

I authorize Ozone via iLok. This happened in WL7 and continues in 8. I will grab a screen shot next time it happens.

Hello,
just for the record, if I’m not wrong and even though I’m sure this has been verified, Elements Montage MS seems to show the same latency issue on rendered files.

Thank you very much PG for your patience and your self-control in dealing with all of us on this Forum.