Any Izotope Neutron/Cubase 8 Pro users out there?

Ok. Since I’m not getting any response on my other topic regarding this problem and it appears that Izotope Support doesn’t know what is causing it, I would like to try to find out what the setup is for those Cubase users that do have Neutron and are running it without any (major) problems.

My system: Windows 7 Home SP1, 64-bit, 16Gb RAM, i7-2600k CPU @ 3.40 GHz 3.70 GHz,
Nvidia GeForce 210 (up-to-date driver)
Cubase 8.0.40 64-bit, Cubase 9.0.10 6-bit Trail.
MS C++ Redistributable Libraries (attached)

Izotope Support seemed to think that the problem was with my Redistributable libraries.
I have had several suggestions from them as to which were required, but I still get the problem.

My problem is that when I try to Insert Neutron on a Stereo Audio track I get popups that state,
there was an exception. This pop up does not appear in Cubase 9 for the VST2.4 plugin.
Instead I get an empty popup for the plugin. (see attached)

Since I was expecting the popup to point me to Izotope’s website where I could authorize it, for the first time, I also authorized the product using iLok. But I get the same results even though it is now authorized.
(see attachment - max 3 per topic. Apologize for having to merge two into one. Hope you can view clearly)

I have been using two monitors for a few months. I removed my new monitor to see if this might resolve the problem, but it did not.

FYI, I have Izotope’s Alloy 2 and just a few weeks ago I demo’ed their Nectar 2 without any problems at all.

I would appreciate hearing from any Neutron/Cubase users that are not having this problem to see if there is something different with their installations that might point me to a solution.

thx.