any luck with 32 bit xp anyone ?

not really… your point would be valid if he were running cubase 5 on an atari, then you would have had something, but he wouldn’t try to run something new on something old.

some serious handbag action going on here lads…

Well he had told me what I wrote :sunglasses:

^ cool.

Would you be kind enough to send an email to HP and ask them to offer Windows 7 drivers for my HP XW8200 computer? It may not be dual core, but each processor is 3.8ghz so it’s wicked fast.

Alan Wilder is King of Sound!!! I salute him!

current equipment infos:
http://www.apple.com/pro/profiles/wilder/index2.html

(BTW: Alan uses Logic for midi, and ProTools for audio. The article is pure marketing made by apple. No wonder… :wink:

really??
:astonished:
wow!

P.S: Johnny B., I love your picture! (In Your Room…?) :wink:

Regards
Synth-Central!
(I´m a very big fan of D.M. and Alan since ´84)

Indeed Alan IS the king - not only he’s a fabulous musician / producer but he’s also amazing warm friendly human being. It was a lifetime experience…

Yes, it is “In your room” single cover with some tweaks to make it blink :ugeek:

And surprise surprise I am also a long time die-hard fan of (older) DM & Recoil since 1986 :wink:

finally, two users in this forum with very good taste in music!
:wink:
P.S: and to the present day I love FM-Sounds and Sampling.
Well, the DX7II was also my first synth on which I have reproduced the old 80s D.M. sounds…and I have had EMU III/IV Samplers (initially my sounddesign was really inspired by Alan and D.M.) :sunglasses:

I wish, Alan would produce every year a new album. (no kiddin´)
sigh
:smiley:

I’m currently using windows xp 64bits with cubase 5, and also will like to know if anybody had upgraded to cubase 6 with sucess with this operating system…

yes it runs very smooth indeed , the only hold back is only using 3mg of ram which means high disk usage but if you don’t use a lot of vsti’s and bounce regular on large projects it runs sweet as a sweet thing !

just make sure your netframe is the same as my signiture ( if sound protenious sorry it’s not meant to be ) and install the lateset elicenser and it’s good to go !

good luck
freq

Tee hee

Just to add that C6 runs perfectly well on XP without Netframe being installed on my DAW. I only needed it on my Internet comp to update the Elicenser.