Any way to solo/mute multiple tracks at once?

I was always wondering is there is an easy way to solo/mute multiple tracks at once. I think maybe after all these years using Cubase I am missing something as I have found this feature in every other DAW I’ve tried.
Also, is it possible to change the volume of multiple tracks at once without having to create a group or using the cumbersome LInk/Unlink option?

Thanks !

Yes, to all the above. Search the Operations Manual for Solo or Mute. Pretty much explains all your options.

I am searching but nothing yet, I’ll keep looking.

What about this one though ?

“Also, is it possible to change the volume of multiple tracks at once without having to create a group or using the cumbersome LInk/Unlink option?”

You said yes to all the above does this mean this is also possible?
Thanks

Ok I read the manual and it does not say anywhere that what I am talking about is possible.

Just to be clear:

What I am asking if it’s possible is if I can mute/solo MULTIPLE channels SIMULTANEOUSLY with. The manual from what I’ve read until now states the obvious, that multiple channels can be in solo or mute mode.

For Solo/Record, select the tracks you want and use the key command you have set for S/R.

For the volume, you could set up a PLE preset to change volume on selected in increments and assign a KC to it.

Thanks so much! This was so obvious ,yet I’ve always tried the modifier keys trying to achieve that. I haven’t seen this in the manual by the way.
You mean Project Logical Editor right? I am not quite sure how to do this, I hoped there is an easier way like Logic where you select the tracks you want, drag the fader up or down, done.

You’d have to link channels which you said you wanted to avoid.

Thinking further, you could just set up a KC for link-unlink but IIRC, the mixer has to be visible for that to work.

The PLE isn’t too hard to get your head around, especially if you can find a preset the does some of what you want to do.

Check out the Track Grouping macro set here:
http://projects.lanteraudio.nl/downloads/cubase/