Anybody buying a $35 t-shirt?

It’s been a long wait as it appears officially licensed swag is now finally available (and in Europe only unfortunately). But, you’re going to pay for it. Ouch. Who’s in?

https://www.steinberg.net/en/newsandevents/news/newsdetail/article/steinberg-apparel-now-available-4840.html

Oof. Good idea, but a bit pricey.
I’m missing a mousepad :wink:

I don’t pay to promote for-profit brands. That’s dumb. If anything they should either pay me to show off their branding, or give away the shirt. Then I’d consider it.

$35? Fat chance…

+1

Regards :sunglasses:

Phew!

I’m glad I’m not the only one that thought the entire range expensive!!

To me it’s not about “expensive”, just I don’t want to advertise for free. If a shirt has a big logo or says “Nike” or whatever, it’s not for me.

Pay me and I’ll wear it.

Yep…

I’d pay for it.

will be cool if they mate gift t-shirt & etc, for using Cubase or stay with Steinberg for 5,10 & more years, same like YouTube send you gold silver(i guess) button when your channel reach 1 million.

u get the idea :smiley:

+1

This stuff is for people that want to show the world they’re making their own music? So mostly people that are looking for a response. I also think they should give a dozen shirts/hoodies to regular customers so they can spread them across they’re clients. :slight_smile:

I’d buy $35 shirt. I buy shirts at shows to from real bands too.

I want the hat. I HAT you! :laughing:

I’d buy merch from a band as well, since that’s how bands make money. If I go to a concert that might be a way to show additional support since these days nobody wants to pay for art/content any more.

I’ve already paid Steinberg for software though, so…

I never got one of them! I was told I was to receive one!

Yeah, such a slave to the corporation. Better remove the Fender logos from my guitars. :laughing: :nerd: :unamused: :open_mouth:

You use the guitars to make music.
Do you use your T-shirt to make music?

I use my Adidas Adizero Adios for running. The can have the logo.
I use my Kestrel Talon bike for biking. It can have the logo.

T-shirts? Nope. Hats? Nope.

Pay me, and I’ll gladly advertise your brand…

Boy, what a bunch of ninnies! I wear a shirt with my face on it because I support myself!

I wear face with my face on it because I support my face!