AnyMix panner : automate individual channels ?

Hello there,
I’m playing with Anymix Pro since this morning, and i can’t find a way to automate individually each channel (when feeding a stereo or LCRS/5.1 signal to the panner). When i unlink any channel (command-click on the Mac), and automate it, when playing back all channels are following this channel movements, which is plain nonsense IMHO.
Am i doing something wrong ?
How to unlink the channels permanently, and automate each one independantly (like Spanner from Maggot Software does, to name it) ?
If it’s not possible, how could they forget that ? Crazy…

Individual channels of Anymix are not automatable at the moment,
you didn’t miss something.
I hope this will change in the future.
Bernhard

“Thanks” Bernhard for your confirmation… I would have prefered to be doing something wrong though, as this is a really basic surround panner thing, isn’t it ?
Hope they’ll fix this ASAP…

I know it’s a goodie for us Nuendo 6 users, but i can’t think of the people who bought the AnyMix Pro for Pro Tools or any other DAW and that don’t get individual channel automation…

I know it’s a goodie for us Nuendo 6 users, but i can’t think of the people who bought the AnyMix Pro for Pro Tools or any other DAW and that don’t get individual channel automation…

I bought three Anymix Pro licenses for our studio last year and can confirm that the VST version available from Iosono does not include this feature,
UNFORUTNATELY !

Bernhard, did you contact Iosono concerning this problem ? Did they tell you that they’ll look into this and eventually give you an ETA ? Thanks !