Anyone able to connect over the internet?

For 4 hours now I’ve been trying to connect a studio (US west coast), and multiple performers (not overlapping but one at a time) in US and EU, all at 5.0.20.585.

I can connect the CA studio and performers over LAN, but over the internet I time out and get the Sorry, no reply… error.

Troubleshooting ideas? What might be going on?
Screenshot 2021-02-13 204227 Screenshot 2021-02-13 204234 Screenshot 2021-02-13 204240

“I can connect the CA studio and performers over LAN” - i guess you mean internet? LAN is only possible within the Local Aera Network and only with the PRO version.
Anyway, pls. let us know how exactly you attempt to connect. You are logged in? You see your friend in the list and his status indicates online by a green dot?
If that fails, you may also try the ID method. Do not log in; click the ‘ID’ button and report the number shown to your friend (Performer). He doesn’t log in either, but enters that number and clicks connect. Does that work out for you?

Thanks for responding!

Ah, sorry about the confusing language I used. I mean I’m able to connect in LAN (I have a bunch of devices with the performer app on my network here in CA), but not over the internet (EU performers).

You are logged in?
Yes

You see your friend in the list and his status indicates online by a green dot?
Yes

If that fails…
It fails, gives the errors I shared.

…you may also try the ID method. Does that work out for you?
Thanks! I’m not sure how the EU ID connection was tried (works fine on my end) so I’ll take it for another spin and report back.