Anyone else get this when updating to Cubase 10.5.10?

I’m on MacOS Catalina and just installed the Cubase 10.5.10 update from an existing Cubase 10.5.5.

I got a popup message (that I have attached)

Anyone else get this?

Yes got the same message. I’m on Mojave.

Same here

Same

same, mojave

So I guess the next question is; what is it and why did it happen?

Hi,

please make sure that you have the latest Steinberg Library Manager installed:
A separate Download is available on the following website:

If the issue should persist afterwards please let us know which version of macOS you have on your system and if you have any additional antivirus, maintenance (ie. mackeeper etc.) or firewall software installed.

Cheers,

Jan

has anyone dealt with this problem?

I’ve never come across this Library Manager before. Anyway, Cubase seems to be running great despite this install warning/error.

I’ve never come across this Library Manager before. Anyway, Cubase seems to be running great despite this install warning/error.

@Steve, its for moving your steinberg sound libraries to another location/HD

Nop. All updated correctly without any hiccups.

I got the same problem. On Mojave 10.14.6 (18G3020) The popup also comes up if you try to move or delete a library in the new library manager Steinberg Library Manager | Steinberg. On my windows system everything is fine, so i think the mac version of the library manager is broken. //Edit: problem also exists with the full installer and the popup comes up at installing the Retrologue content.

No problems with the SLM here. But a new long list of blacklisted plugins. Wondering why they haven’t been blacklisted in the version before.

Same here. Installed new Library Manager. Reinstalled Cubase update. Same message on install and trying to use Library manager. It won’t update the Helper.

So I guess that means no vstsounds updates as it just quit there?

Yes, I think it requires a other update. Or in best case a hotfix, so we do not have to wait that long.

Same here (Mojave)

Trash all of the Cubase prefs which is what I did here, no issue with it

Working here

I don’t want to trash all cubase prefs. Better solution from Steinberg please.

I have the same problem. On Sierra 10.12.6. The popup only comes up if I try to move or delete a library in the new library manager. And it is the latest Library Manager. As to dumping Prefs…I agree with Dewdman42: Better solution from Steinberg, please.

well I actually tried to completely dump my prefs and uninstall cubase entirely and reinstall the complete program and I still get the same problem…so much for that theory.

I think the problem is related to the Library Manager and some kind of helper its trying to install and failing to do so. I don’t really know though…my cubase is entirely broken now.