I have now been through this cycle three times:
- I log in to steinberg.
- I go to the shop tab and select to upgrade to Dorico.
- Click to log in as an existing customer.
- The same password that just allowed me to log in on the steinberg homepage doesn’t work in the shop.
- Click “forgot password” and reset it with the special code just emailed to me. (Get special message saying "congratulations you can now use your new password / ID combo.)
- go back to shop and try to use the password I just created and get told it’s incorrect. (This is true even if I wait 10 minutes after the reset to try and log in again.)
What am I missing?
I also see that they are supposedly different steinberg accounts. I use a password manager (have for nearly two years) and there is no record of this separate account. There is also no way to reset this secondary account from the purchase page.