Anyone Here Use LoopMash FX?

It’s totally not my usual style, but I was poking a few buttons the other day, I could see using this now and then. Anyone using it now? … thoughts?

Yes, I have experimented with it, some cool fx for sure. I am planning to use in a very non EDM way :sunglasses:

used it twice for some cheesy EDM production. did the job for some EDM FX tricks :sunglasses:

Aloha guys just to chime in.

Used the 'slow down ’ feature once on a vox at halloween time.

Worked great and sounds very clean!

But other than weird fx, can’t think of much else tho’.

YMMV
{‘-’}

Thanks for your comments!

I don’t do EDM music, but I was thinking of a combination stutter/tape stop–> start effect for what I guess could be categorized as a pop-rock song (is that even a category? I saw someone post a song yesterday with a self-described “Uplifting Trance” genre, :slight_smile:). I’m so far behind though, I might wait …

I’ve been using it a lot lately and I must say it’s an excellent FX, well made. I also use the Finger by NI which is similar
but with lots more FX to choose from. I find like in most productions less is more with these FX. Use as little as possible.

good tool to use for remixes etc

I use it all the time, then again I record mucho Hiphop.
Clients have been asking for those fx…for awhile now.

Has anyone noticed that the beat selection buttons, you know the 1/4 notes, 1/8 notes etc,
are tricky to change sometimes? I have to right click and then left click to get it
to change. What is up with that?

For those of you in this thread that have Komplete 9, don’t forget that The Finger comes with that bundle. :slight_smile:

If you don’t know what The Finger is, watch this.