Anyone using a Presonus Studiolive III Console in DAW mode with Cubase?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has tried using the Presonus Studiolive console in DAW mode with Cubase. I see that Presonus has created a Mackie Control setup with Logic. It seems that it should work with Cubase in the same way.

Thanks!

HI

I tried to set it up but have not been very successful so far.
I also seem to have some problems with the “standard” usb connection, output from computer to presonus works fine but no way I can get the inputs to work (From presonus to computer) Does this work for you?

Ed

Any news about this?

Hello!
I have the faders of the console running with Cubase but the displays above the faders are a little confusing.
I can make the faders running with “Mackie Control” and “Mackie HUI”, with HUI the displays are not as much confusing as with “Mackie Control”

So i can already do a level mix but for futher mixing i need to use my ICON DAW-controllers.

What firmware version can be used in cubase?

I only just picked up my SL32 SC mixer and have the same questions. I;d really like to mix using my mixer. Using the faders just seems more natural coming from a live mixer perspective albeit form decades ago. Mixing in the box, although that’s how I’ve been doing it for at least a decade now is not my preferred way.

I just found a YouTube video of somebody using the Mackie Control . I’m still a bit confused about it though. If anybody has any experience with it, their knowledge would help out a lot. I’m really hoping that eventually when I’m mixing, and can use the motorized faders to their full potential.