Anyone using Mackie MCU Pro with Cubase 9?

You guys may want to try double sided tape as an option to the backing in strategic spots. You can get it at most office supply stores. I don’t believe it will deface the paint if you change templates. I haven’t tried it as I’m using the DXB but I’m thinking of changing to the MCU for a cleaner, smaller setup, less wiring and the tactile familiarity would be the same.

My mackie control works great ,and I have the original!..but the c4 does not work? What about the extenders?

I finally just said screw it and used the adhesive. I don’t move between multiple DAWs, and if I ever sell this thing it’ll probably have a resale value of a cheap hamburger by then anyway. So, it’s mounted, looks good and I’m happy.

Yes. I actually tried this and, unfortunately, the double sided tape would not stick worth a darn to the removable backing.

So I’m stuck with my paper weight (there’s a pun in there somewhere).

Hugh

Some old discussions here about the Icon Qcon ProX and I’ve been using Cubase 9.5 with this unit for about 8 months now and there are pros and cons. If you’re interested in some easily digestible information I’ve been doing a little series called Living with the Qcon ProX with some tips about getting over or living with the niggles. Now I’m used to all these I wouldn’t part with it as has genuinely helped my workflow and in comparison with some of the other controllers I’ve used it feels really sturdy to me. I don’t really have a problem with the faders, buttons or jog wheel but perhaps it is being compared with high end equipment that most of us can’t really afford for our own studio setups. Anyway I’ve tried to give a warts and all view from a normal user.

Living with the Qcon Prox is here:-