Anyone using Nvidia GeForce GTX 460?

I’m wondering if anyone is using my specs in their PC.

Win 7 64bit Service Pack 1
Nvidia GeForce GTX 460
Intel Core I7 Extreme 980X
Asus P6TD Deluxe
6GB DDR 3 Corsair CM3X2G1600C8D
RME Hammerfall 9652 HDSP
Quad UAD-2

Using Both 32bit Cubase 7.01 & 64Bit Cubase 7.01 i have the same issue. I’m having problems with not being able to minimize cubase, or start another program or access another program running in the background. If i minimize Cubase i either just get a frozen screen of cubase, or a frozen white screen. I can’t even acess my desktop or the filesystem (For example not able to drop a midi file from desktop into Cubase because i can’t access the desktop while i’m in Cubase).

While running Cubase 7 I’m not even able to start the Tast-manager to see what is going on.

I have of course installed the latest graphics drivers and everything else is up to date.
I would have hoped for these problems to go away with this 7.01 release but it’s still there.

Anyone else using the Nvidia GeFroce GTX 460?

I had the “Task manager not starting” problem last week. It turned out to be an interrupted Windows download. If it’s recent, like today I suggest have computer on and do a cold reboot. ie: Hold down the computer on/off button until it powers down and then turn it back on to see if that fixes it.