Application 'ReverenceLibrary01' has caused the following error: in Cubase 11

‘An unknown interapplication communication error occured. In case the problem persists, please close all applications and restart your computer.’

It keeps happening …is this error caused by Halion 4? Anyone fixed this problem?

all the best, Rob

Hi,

Do I understand it right this way, please?

• Start Cubase 11.
  • Add Instrument Track > HALion 4.
  • In HALion 4, load any sound from the Reverence Library 01 (any example, please)?
    => The “An unknown interapplication communication error occured. In case the problem persists, please close all applications and restart your computer.” message appears.

How old is your USB-eLicenser? Do you have the latest eLCC (and eLCC driver) installed, please? Do you have the latest HALion 4 update installed, please?

Hello Martin,

Start Cubase –> load project (which I started yesterday) –> Cubase 11 does NOT respond –> after 5 mins the error message appears.

I think the USB stick is over 20 years old, lol. Never had any problems! Latests driver is installed.

I renamed the halion4 .vst3 and .dll so cubase11 does not load the Halion4 (= missing). Cubase start correctly without issues

Halion 4.vst3: 37.660.672bytes / install date: 19-03-12

best,Rob

Hi,

What happens, if you start HALion 4 as stand-alone application, please?

Stand alone version 32 runs fine , Stand alone 64 bit version says ‘Plugin HALion 4 not Found! Please reinstall it …’ But it’s there!

Hi,

Sorry, how could the stand-alone version of HALion mention any plug-in?

Well, you tell me … Halion 4 standalone responds with this message.

Hi,

Have you tried to reinstall HALion 4? Try to install it as administrator, please.