Applying the same value in lists

Is it possible to apply the same change to multiple values in lists like the Clips Window?

Say I’ve used the Meta Normalizer on a bunch of clips and want to re-set the Pre-Gain of whichever clips I have selected in the clip list (ignoring that I could obviously press undo), how would I do that? Is there a similar thing to Cubase where you can apply the change to all selected by holding down a modifier?

I wish, because sometimes you Meta Normalize the main version, and you want to normalize the stems or alternate versions by the same amount, not to the same normalizer value.

I’ve just had to copy the main version clip gain, and then paste it one by one to the other clips. It would be nice to Meta Normalize one clip and have the other clips mirror the same value.

I wish, because sometimes you Meta Normalize the main version, and you want to normalize the stems or alternate versions by the same amount, not to the same normalizer value.

I’ve just had to copy the main version clip gain, and then paste it one by one to the other clips. It would be nice to Meta Normalize one clip and have the other clips mirror the same value.

Exactly this, yes!

I notice that with the mute column in the clips window all the selected clips will be affected by clicking one checkbox, it would be nice if that paradigm could apply to the other columns as well.

Maybe PG knows a trick but I can’t find a way to apply the same pre-clip gain value to many clips at one time but I’d love to be wrong about that.

Sorry, not possible. Would be good.

This would be really useful when mastering all the stems or alternate mixes/versions of the same song because in these cases, we want to Meta Normalize the main version before we start the mastering processing, and then easily have all the alternate files adjusted to that same fixed level so they still make sense and have the same relationship.