Approval for Educational editons?

Hi, I was wondering about the process in which someone is approved for an educational copy of Cubase, or any Steinberg product I suppose.
If I was to buy a physical copy of an educational edition from say, Musicians Friend, would I need to get licensing approval from Steinberg before I could use it?
I teach audio engineering at a childrens summer camp and was wondering if I would qualify.

As far as I know, you need to submit the proof of eligibility to whoever you are buying the product from.

If you buy from a local dealer and they are happy with your edu proof, there are no extra steps like additional approval from Steinberg.
The activating and registering works the same way like with the full versions.

Some more info…

Regards :sunglasses: