ARA support in Cubase?

It was announced for q1 before

And thereā€™s still two weeks left in Q1. Very much a possibility they hit the target. And honestly, Iā€™d forgive them if it were a few weeks late if it ā€œjust worksā€ when it is released. Better to take the time to iron out the bugs and improve the user experience than rush out a half-completed feature to hit some arbitrary deadline someone came up with 6 months ago.

Itā€™s being delayed until May - see 1st post at the top of this forum from Matthias Quellman ā€¦

Thatā€™s not right. You have no respect for your customers who regularly pay for each update. They said they will be the first quarter and now move. Thatā€™s not right.

Couldnā€™t care less about ARA.

Focus on fixes rather than redundant new features.

Vari Audio is sufficient with fixes.

James, ARA is far from a redundant feature. Those of us with Melodyne Studio and Vocalign want ARA to increase WORKFLOW. If you have used ARA such as in StudioOne you would get it. VariAudio is limited with what it does as well as the alignment tool. ARA has been available in StudioOne since version 2 BTW, it is not new as some would have us think

Yes! VariAudio is great, but I find Melodyne superior in most aspects, and am VERY happy the ARA is coming. :slight_smile:

jftr, seems that everyone who used it likes it.
Thatā€™s great but truth is,
we know they wonā€™t get it right and itā€™ll be fixed laterā€¦lol
This is the way it has always been around here. I hope Iā€™m wrong and it works,
Anything to increase workflow is welcome, as long as they donā€™t break something else in the process which again, seems to happen more oftenā€¦

I think cubase is lack of Polyphonic detection and correction, which is available to Ableton Live now?

I guess weĀ“re in Q2 nowā€¦

Neuendo has been released.