Arpeggiator Advice (Help ?)

This can be done in any version by using the Freeze MIDI Modifiers option.

I played a while in 6.5 with Cthulhu: http://www.xferrecords.com/products/cthulhu

I was considering getting this (not very expensive) plugin, but still have to give it a test run in Cubase 7. I will give this a try very soon, but if you are interested there is a demo version available.

Anyway - it’s seems to me to be a very nice and versatile arp.

Experimenting with Arpache however is something I fully recommend. Do not forget you can drag MIDI patterns in Arpache, so you can get set up very complex arps.

Most certainly :slight_smile:
@Bane: are you sure? Because I was under the impression I couldn’t do this in artist. Will have to try again.

Thats great and i had a look at it thanks. Its $39.00. What i think i will do is learn the Arpache as much as i need to and then look to upgrading to the XF Records. It does look very comprehensive and on the 15 x mins dvd the creator (Steve Duda) offers complete online support with the product once you purchase it. i would actually rather pay for legitimate programes than use freebie downloads because i am always concerned about the risk of viruses.

Do you have any recordings of your own demonstrating the use of an Arpeggiator ??

Works here :wink:

It’s an arpeggiator, and it can certainly be used for any music where you can utilize arpeggios. :smiley:

Anyone notice lack of, empty or missing presets… didn’t know I had this problem - just though I wasn’t good enough to have presets :slight_smile: