Arpeggiator still not working

I noticed some comments about the micrologue arp not working and it would be fixed at the next update. Just updated and the arpeggiator still isn’t working. Will this be fixed soon?

1 Like

Hi @Phil_simpson,

Thanks for your message.
Please let me have more details about your issue.

Thanks
Lars

Hi, the same problem as before, when you try to create an arp from scratch it just plays the note you are holding over and over without playing any of the steps you have programmed.

Thanks

Phil

Same here. Looks like the same issue is back.

Hi @misohoza,

The following issue seems to have been fixed back then with Cubasis 3.2:

Steps

• Load Micrologue with its init preset
  • Go to Arp/Step page and turn APR to on
  • Change velocity, pitch or step for various arp cells
  • Tap a key and listen to the arp phrase

Result

• Velocity, pitch and step are ignored when creating own presets, after an init preset has been loaded
  • It seems to work fine creating own presets, after a factory presets has been loaded before

Please let me know it you’re still able to reproduce the problem above.
If the issue behaves different, please let me know the exact steps to reproduce it.

Best,
Lars

Hi

The arp works with the arp presets, but not with the init preset or any of the factory sound presets

So this is what I have been doing:

• I create a new track with micrologue as the instrument
  • I select one of the factory preset sounds (or the init preset)
  • I go to the arp page for that patch and turn the arp on
  • I program various steps into the 16 slots
  • I hold a key on the keyboard but it just plays the note I am holding over and over without playing any of the steps I have programmed

As I said, if I select one of the arp factory presets and hold a key on the keyboard it works fine

Kind regards,

Phil

Hi @LSlowak

Yes, I can reproduce the problem as described by you in Cubasis 3.3 for android.

Arp ignores the settings when starting from init preset. Factory arp presets work.

This seems to be the case for me too since updating to 3.3. Prior the update everything was working fine…now only step 1 of the 16 steps in the ARP sequencer is recognised when starting with your own pattern. Turn off step 1 and there’s silence even when you have other steps 2 to 16 active.I didn’t have this problem prior 3.3
The work around is to go to an ARP preset and then modify the sound characteristic and the pattern for the sequencer… I hope things get resolved in an update. I’m still missing the Chord Buttons that are in Cubasis 2, apart from these things I still love Cubasis 3.3

Same issue here, if I select an Arp preset the steps work, I can copy the steps and paste them to another preset and sometimes works but as many have mentioned for example if you grab a regular preset and modify the steps the Arp only recognizes the first one. If you select a regular present and modify the steps it only recognizes the first one and ignores the rest.

I’m on iOS 14.5.1 - iPad 6th Gen
Cubasis version 3.3

Hi all,

Please confirm, are all of you using Cubasis for Android?

In addition, please confirm that switching the ARP knob located to the left to “On” does not resolve the problem.

So far, the issue seems not to be reproducible with the iOS version, that’s why I’m asking…

Thanks,
Lars

Hi,

I can confirm I am using iOS on a brand new iPad Air, with the latest update of the app.
The arp is switched on in all cases, if switched off it will play a continuous tone when a key is held, not the first note repeating over and over.

Kind regards,

Phil

Hi.

I’m on an iPad Pro 2019, latest iOS version and latest cubasis. And I can confirm the arp doesn’t work when it’s switched on!

Thanks

Hi Lars,
I’m using iOS iPhone 8plus and iPad Pro 9.7 inch (iPad 6)

I also have Cubasis 2 on the iPad and the ARP sequencer works fine.

The problem of the ARP is only with Cubasis 3.3

David

Hi, I am using an iPad Air 2 with Cubasis 3.3 and I am having the same problem, pitch changes are not being recognized or velocity/gate.

Hi @Phil_simpson, Hi all,

I noticed some comments about the micrologue arp not working and it would be fixed at the next update. Just updated and the arpeggiator still isn’t working. Will this be fixed soon?

Please note that the Micrologue ARP issue is planned to be resolved with the upcoming Cubasis 3.3.1 update, to be released soon.

Best wishes,
Lars

1 Like

Another related behavior I have seen is if I take one of the factory ARP presets and press the reset steps button I can no longer hear any sound from the instrument and I cannot delete the instrument’s track either. I have to force quit the app to recover.

Hi @JohnShaft1000,

Thanks for your message, and welcome to the Cubasis forum!
This issue is also planned to be resolved in the upcoming 3.3.1 update.

Best,
Lars