Arranger track to actual arrangement

I have set up an arranger track so that it skips part of a song in the middle. Is there a way I can accurately remove that part of the song based on the positions of the arranger Events? This is a classical recording so I can’t use the grid to select. Basically I just want to cut everything between the arranger events.

I’ve figured out a way to do this:

First set the locators to the gap between Arranger Events:

1. Copy end time of left Arranger Event and past into Secondary Time Display this moves cursor to that position.
  2. CTRL-click on the ruler and choose Set Left Locator to Project Cursor Position.
  3. Copy start time of right Arranger Event and past into Secondary Time Display this moves cursor to that position.
  4. CTRL-click on the ruler and choose Set Right Locator to Project Cursor Position.

Then select all Events within the locators and Cut Time:

1. Select in Loop (key command you need to set up yourself)
  2. Cut Time CMD-SHIFT-X

Maybe there’s a Cubase guru here who can show me a simpler way but al least this works.

If you select the arrangement event that you want to delete in the timeline and press p, it places the left and right locators accordingly.

Thanks, that’s a useful tip. I didn’t explain what I was doing well enough though. What I did was set up two arranger events so that when it reached the end of one it jumped to the start of the next one. It’s the part in between the arranger events I needed to remove.