Articulation Stacking

Im having issues with Cubase 11pro articulations. I Mainly use the piano roll articulation lane to set all my key switches but have been having problems with arts stacking up and not being deleted. If i delete everything in the arts lane they are still visible in the score editor and trigger unwanted patches. I always have to go into the score editor and manually delete the unwanted arts. Am i missing something in preferences with a latch option or something? it happens with every Patch but really messes up Spitfire Audio Libraries that allow multiple articulations to play at the same time.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
Robbie

Hi and welcome on the forum,

Key Editor and Score Editor are just different view on the same data. So if you delete something in the Key Editor, it should disappear from the Score Editor immediately. Isn’t it just a redraw issue? Are the articulation present even when you close and reopen the Score Editor?

Could you attach a screenshot, please?

Thanks for the quick reply. I think i figured it out its from a copy/paste track with different articulations in it. Im gonna fix my maps today and see if that helps; if not i will post here again with the screen shots.

Cheers
Robbie