Good evening Ladies & Gentlemen!
First off: Sorry my English…
I want to thank all the Users for their answers with this annoying issue and have to say that every help wasn’t the cure for this issue! I fought 4 days with that problem and searched all over the internet for a solution! I’ve tried nearly everything and I can now tell you what is “not” the problem!
Here’s a summary what Users all over the world told the victims:
-Too short Buffer Size (Nope it is’nt, it is a subtle change but over time it grows bigger…)
-Multi-Processor support and other options in the settings (Nope, the same problem)
-Wrong Soundcard Drivers (Nope…)
-Wrong Firewire Drivers [NEW & Legacy etc.) (Nope, I’ve tried them all)
-Give another Firewire Port a try (Nope - I’ve tested onboard and the PCI card. Same problem)
-Cool ‘n’ Quiet and other lame stuff from AMD MB’s (It was an issue before C6 but “This” issue is something different with similar symptoms.)
-Conflict with other Drivers (Nope - I deactivated everything which was onboard etc.)
-Dirty OS (Nope - New/Clean installation)
-It’s the combination between W7 64 Bit and C6 64 Bit (No!! Unfortunately… It is’nt, I was running C6 32 Bit on that platform and got that same issue again…)
-There was absolutely “NO” problem before I bought C6! I’ve used C5 and downwards with loads of tracks and plug-ins etc. and that with my “old” PC!
-I’ve bought a new one because my new libraries which are craving for “more” 64-bit power - so I’ve built a computer with an AMD x4core 3,5GHZ, 16GB DDR3 RAM, Windows 7 64 bit, C6 64 Bit etc. My interface is a RME Fireface 400! It worked very well with my old PC. Even with my mobile interface (M-Audio Fast track pro) I don’t got this problems (On C5)…
-I’ve paid a lot of money for all the things (>1000€) and the only thing I can do now is switching to my old system, which is “now” the only solution, (Without the use of my Librarys etc.) and hoping that an update finally fixes that problem…