ASIO Time Usage getting crazy in projects

Hi everyone,
I’m using Cubase 5 32bit, also I’m using Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit, and I have a good specs:

Intel(R) Core™ i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHZ
8 GB RAM Memory

My audio interface is Komplete Audio 6 by Native Instruments.

Well, to the problem…

I have Komplete Audio 6 for long time, at the begining, when I was using Cubase, ASIO Time Usage didn’t bother me and I had a a big projects with no problems.
For really long time I stopped producing, in this time I formated the computer (which supposed to get the computer work better).
Recently I started producing again, but I having a terrible issues.

Whem I’m openning an old projects, the ASIO Time Usage meter is really higher than it was before.
There is a new plugin that I really love, Serum (by Xfer Records), anyway, when I’m openning a new project, that has only one channel of Serum in it, and Im playing an one chord, the ASIO Time Usage getting crazy and ther is a lot of drop outs and crackels noises…

Well it might be an heavy VST, but Iasked my friend which has a harder computer (desktop computer) but a really bad audio interface how he is dealing with Cubase, And he answered me that he has like a 19 chanels of Serum in a project and no crackels at all…
You can say also it because I’m using Cubase 32bit, but as I said, I opened projects that used to work fine before…
Also I have FL Studio and Ableton 9 (64bit), and when I’m openning Serum (the 64bit VST) in Ableton, it has the same issues…

You may send me to check the Process Buffer I set, but I put it in the highest latency (Process Buffer: 1024ms, USB Buffer: 4ms), which it was lower before…

You also can tell me that the issue might be only in the Komplete Audio 6, but I tried to use my friend’s audio interface that I said before, and it was even worst…

So in the bottom line I think their is two options:
It might be something that I installed, but i don’t really think so because I didn’t install jank programs in my computer after I formated it…
Maybe it realte to the tempertaure in my computer ?
I did a two heat test, one when Cubase was open and second when Cubase was closed… I don’t really understand them but maybe you could say something.

When Cubase open:

When Cubase close:

Thanks !