assign flex phrases to trigger pads to create key switches

I use different disk locations for HAlion…
Thanks for the idea for getting flexphrase variations under the triggerpads
Let us see what HALion gives more in the future :slight_smile:

I dropped your VST preset on the Halion Sonic Vst mediabay and set : load all instruments ( instead of only Symphonic…) ,choose a multi and …there are the action presets …solved!
Now listen how it sounds in Synfire :wink:

HAlion 5 has 64 tracks so there is plenty room voor action vst presets

if you make your own i will be glad to receive them.
still doubting about halion 5 because this thing is actually overweighted functionwise for what i am doing, but the upgrade is only 99 euro.
and the program structure is different too and far more advanced but less on the fly.
so i will probably never in my lifetime setting up multiple velocity layers on multiple keys, but if the presets are decent… :wink:

kind regards,
R.
and tx for the checkout! Now i now it works.

I am curious if there are interesting flexphrases to find for a program in HALion5
Halion should also have a library of styles with intro, mainA, …fill inns , etc to assign these too triggerpads too?
Halion5 offers more sounds then HALion sonic 2, but has the same functionality ( less userfriendly ), but focussed on sounddesign and modular working.
http://www.patchpool.de/halion.html

HAlion 5 has 64 slots, but in practice there is a memory limit when you load programs in the slots
It is not possible to load 64 slots
kind regards

I get this information about a symphonic soundset and a acoustic/electric guitar
If i compare this with HAlion Sonic 2 or 5 …it is much more userfriendly this Kontakt instruments
indiginus comapany Indiginus

For example how to get his same interface fromthe indiginus in HALion5 /sonic 2 ?

So a better userpanel fro the acoustic guitar/electric guitar… to start with and take as example tha one from idiginus