ATMOS Panner Problem

Based on the position of this puck, shouldn’t the renderer be showing output on EVERY channel?

If I move the puck to the LF, I get full sound. Same with the RF. But as soon as I move it anywhere out of the zone, I lose it altogether. It’s acting like headphone isolation and, yes, it’s doing the same thing in 7.1.4.

Any suggestions?

Screenshot of same issue in 7.1.4.

Anybody? I don’t understand how this is even possible. Without the “bleed/spil-over,” the renderer is working like regular surround. :worried:

No. Your object is centred. It will only reach the nearest speakers: Ls/Rs and Ltm/Rtm. (Calculated according to 7.1.4 or 5.1.4: Ls/Rs, Ltf/Rtf and Ltr/Rtr.)

You will need to increase the size of your object to reach a wider area or all of the speakers:

1 Like

I JUST figured that out and came back to report it, when I read your response! :laughing: Thanks so much for the reply.

I’m sorry I didn’t answer sooner. Then you wouldn’t have had to rack your own brains. :wink:
But finding the solution to a problem yourself can be very satisfying. :fireworks:

1 Like