Audio card don't show in cubase 12 artist

Other prolems after the last update, cubase 12 artist don’t recognize my audio cards TASCAM US 16x08, it works before the update, and I tested it with windows and other DAW, it work with everythings but not anymore with cubase.
I tryed to re-download the driver of my audio cards and update the firmware but cubase don’t show anymore the TASCAM…can someone help me please?

Hi,

Are you on Mac (Intel/M?) or Windows, please?

windows 10

Hi,

Could you try ASIO4ALL, please?

the only option I have is generic low latency ASIO driver (I never used before)

Hi,

Could you try to install ASIO4ALL, please?

I have uninstalled the ASIO4all and reinstalled, restarted the system but the problem is the same; can’t record anything, can you help me?

Hi,

Did you choose the ASIO4ALL driver in the Studio > Studio Setup > Audio System?

1 Like

Oh finally, thank you very very much for your help Martin, you were very patient!

Just to note that you ought to be able to get this working with the Tascam driver and not have to use ASIO4all.
Were you able to choose the Tascam under the same audio system menu Martin pointed you to or only ASIO4all??

yes, in the studio configuration I can choose all the driver from there, but pressing F4 and choosing the window menù don’t show me all the driver like before

F4 (Audio connections) does not show all the drivers, only what is currently selected in studio configuration.
Could you try to choose the Tascam ASIO first and then screencap what you see in the F4 window if it’s not what you expect.

1 Like

Hi,

Choose the ASIO Driver in the Studio > Studio Setup > Audio System > ASIO Driver.